Sunday, February 10, 2008

Who Does Aidyn Look Like??






So, we got some baby pictures of each of us when we were little, and what a kick! I had no idea what to expect since I had never seen any pictures of Michael, and MAN..take a look, they are definately father and son! THEY ARE SO DAMN CUTE! I have one of me, and I am hoping there is something there....maybe the same ears?? We think he is going to be getting my eyes...that we will have to wait and see. It is so amazing to watch this little man evolve! He grows and changes every day. He is starting to track you with his eyes, still can only see about 8 inches from his face, but he can watch you up close.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures! Mike does look soo much like Aidyn! Maybe Aidyns lucky he doesnt get some of those Sandstrom traits ;-)

Hope All is well, miss you both! I wanna meet the baby!!