Tuesday, May 27, 2008

It is complete...and it is FREAKIN' SWEET!!!!!!


Hi everyone!
I am thrilled to announce we have our movie ready for the world to see! Genevieve has done an amazing job with it, and we have put the shorter version online for you all to watch.

Please allow the movie to download, you will see a play button on the screen, hit it, and then hit the pause button, let it download. Be patient, it is absolutely worth the wait! It will vary with everyones computer and the internet connection speed that you have. The video is about five minutes in length, so give yourself some time to enjoy watching it. I know we are all super busy, but it is a great and beautiful video, and I could not be more excited for you all to see it. If this totally confuses you, I understand that as well, shoot me an email and I will help ya through the process!

Michael and I continue to be blown away by Genevieve's talent, and we will never be able to put into words what it means for us to have this as a archived memory. Kudos to you, Genevieve!!

image © Genevieve Russell, StoryPortrait Media, www.storyportraitmedia.com

3 comments:

pinehurstpair said...

wow. wow. wow. Ok, I am sitting here crying. I am so proud of all three of you. And what a tribute to Aidyn.
I love you guys! ma

Anonymous said...

That was an awesome video! It was so beautiful it made me cry! I’m so happy for you both and I can’t wait to see the three of you!

Anonymous said...

I am filled with joy & happiness.
Congrats again to the three of you, not only because Aidyn is a beautiful, healthy baby, but because all three of you found love.
Can't wait for the whole family to be together again! Love you much.