Monday, January 5, 2009

Day in the Life of a Sick Kid!





So it has happened…our first true parenting experience with a sick kid! We have been very lucky to have such an amazingly healthy child….but the time had come, apparently it was time for THE EAR INFECTION! How to explain crying all night? You can’t, but I know all parents out there know exactly what I am talking about…I just had no idea that it would happen for three nights! But, we did get to the doctor…on Aidyn’s 1st birthday he got to spend quality time at Children’s hospital ER waiting to get some medicine. He is a rockstar now, but he definitely put us to the test. Michael was amazing as I had to head back to school, so I was shunning to the guest bedroom while he and his mom tag teamed taking care of the little guy at night.

I know this is just the beginning, now I can not wait for the first time he comes to me and throws up all over me…one thing at a time!



No comments: