Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Aidyn's Summer











OK, so it is offical, the blog updates have completely sucked. I am going to be working harder at making sure you all get better updates from me!

Aidyn is offically 2 1/2 and he will happily tell you that! I am trying to record some of these great things he says so you all can share in the fun. He is growing...growing...growing. I would like to think he is about 34 pounds, and is very quickly losing the baby chubbies. He is now speaking in full sentences and he truly has a lot to say! I will tell you this is one of the best stages....I know we say this through every stage, but it is so true, the connection you start to make with them talking and telling stories is the BEST!

We are slowing working on the potty training, and it is going fairly well. He is a champ at the peeing part, especially if it means he gets to go outside and pee in the bushes. Not sure I could post a picture of that. BUT, I will tell you this is a phase that I could skip...that is for darn sure!

I hope you all enjoy the pics, there are so many others to choose from but this is a taste, and I will post more soon!

No comments: