Sunday, October 21, 2007

I Want My Ankles Back!!


Hi Everyone,
I am so sorry to say that this blog is not an updated picture of me, I have been a bit behind, but a new picture of me will be by Tuesday. BUT, until then, I will be sharing my fat ankles with you!

I want my ankles back! The last couple of days I was in New York City for a photography expo, well....seven months prego and flying to NYC and then proceeding to stand for three days on cement floor smiling and answering questions about our workshops, and not getting back to my hotel room until 9 pm would make my ankles swell like small watermelons.

I would come back to the hotel and put cold compresses on my feet and then proceed to lie down on the bed with my feet up the wall to get the blood to return to the rest of my body. That would have been worth a picture as well..but that is taking things a bit too far for me!

I figured it was time, my entire pregnancy has been going so well, there had to be something to happen along the way...not that bad though really. If all I have to complain about is some fat ankles then life is good right!

Anyway, just a little funny reminder of what pregnancy can be like. It still is the most amazing experience I have ever had and am enjoying every last minute of it.

1 comment:

Isabel Aven and Sylvia Harper said...

dang. that looks painful. if you have the time and moola... my recommendation is to see your local accupuncturist (and obviously prop your feet up in the meantime). those folks do wonders... w.o.n.d.e.r.s!

oh, and after the yoga pics, we are all spoiled ;-) keep the beautiful pics coming, cankles and all!