Monday, October 8, 2007

Yoga and Baby









I will have a picture for the 26/27 week coming this week. We decided to have some fun Sunday and get some pictures of my yoga practice before I get to far along to be able to do anything.

It was a great time, my friend Jennifer took the images and did a great job!! It is wonderful to have friends that are photographers. I even got Michael in there to join me for a headstand.

I hope you all enjoy, we are healthy and well here. I am officially round! We are looking forward to coming home in December to see many friends and family, missing home a bit.

More to come, and enjoy the images.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Deerrreeee Darcy--- You look incredible in those yoga poses. Inspiration to us all! That baby must be feelng like an astronaut, floating in space. We are all looking forward to the day when we can tell Ole and Lena jokes to him/her.
Warm regards, love, Ros

pinehurstpair said...

Wow - all I can think of in that bridge pose is what little bean is thinking and feeling as he/she is stretched...("Oh, my! Here we gooooo again!")

You look beautiful!

ma

Isabel Aven and Sylvia Harper said...

yeah hot mama! i am seriously impressed... there were not many of those postures in the latter part of my pregnancy (or the first, come to think of it!).

hey, we need your mailing address. could you email it to me? isa has a little something she wants to send you ;-)

Anonymous said...

I have a couple of these pics on my bulletin board at the office, and people are simply amazed! Such a gorgeous pregnant woman!

Anonymous said...

That is awesome! showed my roomate and she was amazed- we both agree we couldnt do either pregnant or not!
I cant wait to see you guys!