Monday, November 12, 2007

Our First Baby Shower!







I am so excited to show everyone pics from our first baby shower. How much fun is this!! I thought wedding showers were fun, but this time it is even better, cuz you get to do fun things and get fun things for someone else that is going to be in your life FOREVER! Anyway, Michael and I got thrown a baby shower by our friends Maggie and Andrea, and it was fab! They made amazing food and were even more incredible hosts. Time with friends was incredible and we got to paint onesies for the little bean. Which, I recommend! People pulled out all the stops and created some amazing artwork...some may not even get to be worn by the baby as I do not want them to puke on them!:)

Michael and I want to thank everyone for being there and sharing their time with us. We have an incredible group of friends here in Santa Fe. We feel extremely lucky. SO....THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!

Thank you, Renie for taking some great shots of the night!!!! What I do without all these photographers in my life!

No comments: