Tuesday, November 6, 2007

30-31 Weeks


Hi Everyone,
Here we are....moving along quite nicely. I must say, feeling amazing. Enjoying this process of a baby growing, moving, kicking, punching, rolling, and hickuping! The movements are a little more forceful now, he/she is growing, giving him/herself less room to flip around. But, still managing to get in a good one here and there.

I am glad to be back in Santa Fe after a couple of weeks of travel. Took the weekend to catch up and get some sleep. One thing I NEVER did before pregnancy was nap, and now I am starting to think it is a key element to my day.

The best part of all of this, no sense of depth...for some reason I tend to forget that I have a belly, until I smack into something. I think I am still the same size, and then I try to squeeze past someone and I realize...ok..nope that is not going to work. It is pretty damn funny. Hugging Michael is funny too. I go in to hug the guy and smack him with my belly. And it is still going to get bigger!

Enjoy the pic, and we will keep you all posted!

2 comments:

LITTLEBIGBAY said...

Deerrree mom and dad..
Nancy has instructions to "rub the buddha" for me.
I love looking at your blog. Thanks for letting me be part of this terrific process.
FYI, I have moved to the woods outside of Washburn. What a shock! When I go outside at night (to put out deer corn), I hear Big going-thro-the-underbrush sounds. Tonight there were also coyotes, unless someone around here has dogs that vocalize in a wild way. Looking forward to you visiting here one day soon. All THREE of you!! FYI, we had a little snow this morning. love, Ros

Anonymous said...

Hi Darcy! It's so wonderful to see all the beautiful pictures of you and your baby and that you are doing so great!!!, the yoga pictures are AMAZING!!! And your husband and Fisher look so very happy!!! I have a labrador very similar to Fisher and am sure Fisher's jealousy will turn into so much love to the baby!!! I send you all my best and hope to hear from you soon!!! Love always, Viviana