Wednesday, July 18, 2007

15 Weeks


Here I am at 15 weeks! This might seem slightly repetitive, but it is interesting to see the changes taking place one week at a time. Strange how I actually look smaller in week 14 and bigger in week 13, I have a feeling it makes a difference if I have eaten dinner or not!:)

I am feeling wonderful. The nausea has seemed to not be so intense...a sigh of relief. I did not have it very bad in the first place, but it is nice to know it is going away.

I have begun practicing my yoga again, with some slight modifications, it is feeling really good. I will hopefully remain doing Astanga Yoga throughout the pregnancy, even if I do have a huge belly.

6 comments:

pinehurstpair said...

WOW! That's my grandbaby in there! You look absolutely beautiful, daughter!

LITTLEBIGBAY said...

Well, this is very cool. The blog makes us all unofficial aunties and uncles!
Wish you guys could move to Bayfield quick-quick, so that we could even be closer. Ah well, all in good time!
Best wishes Darcy, great that you are so healthy and doing yoga; you are an inspiration, just like your mom.

Anonymous said...

Needless to say I am so very excited to spoil this kid!!!! By the way... do you know how many women have said to me they can't believe you are brave enough to bare your belly to the world! :-) I love it!

Anonymous said...

Sorry, but it looks likes a false pregnancy to me. You know how Darcy craves attention. And the unltrasound? Could be anyone's. Even mine.

Let's give it 4 more months. Then I'll judge it accordingly. Oh, and if it turns out to be a boy, you can't go wrong with Jay, or Jaysun. And try to move the birth to October. That way, as a Libra, you can be assured of the most beautiful of children. Food for thought.

LITTLEBIGBAY said...

By the way Darcy, if shape is the criterion, perhaps I am pregnant too. As I will be SIXTY happy years old in 2 weeks, would an event of thisnature qualify as the start of a new religion? -RN

John&Ruthie said...

We are so Happy for All 3 of You!
Can't wait to watch Little Bean grow.