Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Michael and I Tell Our Story...





So, we have had the great honor of working with a friend of ours, Genevieve Russell. She has started an amazing business called StoryPortrait Media, basically helping people tell their stories through photographs and words. The best thing to do is go to her website and check it out, it is an amazing concept and we are feeling really honored to be working with her on our story of becoming parents. I have attached some pictures she has taken of us two. She has interviewed us and recorded it, and once it is all done we will have a 10 minute slide show with audio of us talking about being parents. www.genevievephoto.com is the website, and I think you all shouls spend some time there, take a look at the work, in my opinion some of the best I have seen. If you go to her blog, you can get a snippit of the interview with me. Very cool stuff! All the photographs are © Genevieve Russell.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These photos are amazing! I love being able to see you two, and it was wonderful visiting you in Santa Fe, and meeting your friend Maggie. Love to you four. - Andy Cline

Anonymous said...

I hope you three are able to enjoy each other this Christmas! Know that you are missed here, but we all understand!

I love you guys!!!!
Kristen