Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Weeks 35-36


Hi Everyone, Yup...slowly falling behind on the blog situation.....my apologies. I am big...feeling big...having a hard time getting shoes on, hands and feet slightly swollen...and i do not have cravings? I think I might be the only pregnant woman to not have cravings, I should be wanting ice cream or a burger or something! Anyway...Michael and I are working hard at getting the house ready, the stroller and carseat are ready the crib is set and we are geting pretty damn exciting. We met with our Doula and are feeling like we are really lucky to have this incredible woman helping and supporting both of us through this process. We shall keep you posted...any time now!!!!

3 comments:

DylanRiver said...

hi! you look so beautiful! good luck with the birth!

pinehurstpair said...

Okay, so we all are in awe. You continue to look beautiful, although sure you're getting increasingly uncomfortable. for me, this is sureal. I am so proud. Be good to yourself these last few weeks. Your world is about to change a bit! Tons of love! ma

Isabel Aven and Sylvia Harper said...

yay! hang in there lady! i agree that you look fabulous. hey, here's a random question... do you have a pouch sling yet? if not, go get one stat... i think its up there with the carseat on the list of musts for bringing home baby. seriously, we would have been lost without ours.