Thursday, December 6, 2007

Week 34











WOW! It has been amazingly busy. I will have a prego picture up soon, but I thought it would be way more fun to see pics of what we have been up to in these past weeks.

I am feeling great, there is a definite feeling of being pregnant, the belly is preventing me from putting my socks on normally, I am glad to know that Michael is really the only one who has to witness me attempting to do this in the morning. Sleeping is a bit tougher, you do not roll over any more, you kinda flop in a very NON graceful way. BUT, we have about 5 weeks left and are getting way excited.

This past weekend, as many of you already know, we got to be in Milwaukee, WI. We got to stay with Michael's brother and Tricia and the new little one! Being able to share time with them was great, and to be able to hold that little one was just as fun! Thanks for sharing your home with us!

Nicole our best friend got married this weekend, and I happened to be one of the bridesmaids...I actually looked quite good if I do say so myself...that is for being 8 months pregnant. The wedding was STUNNING, Nicole looked amazing as did Andy and they both were so incredibly happy! I have posted some pics from that, with my fam and of Nicole and Andy and Noah of course! Who had to be one of the most stunning people there.

After the wedding my sister, mom, and Nana threw Michael and I a baby shower with all our family and friends in Milwaukee. It was so great to see everyone, and share in this celebration. We got many amazing gifts...one being a quilt that my sister made for us. Who knew! She learned how to quilt...she never seizes to amaze it. It is something that the little bean will cherish forever!

Michael and I want to send out a HUGE thank you to everyone, we had such an amazing weekend. I thank Nicole and Andy for having Michael and I share in their amazing day, and my mom and sister and Nana...they worked their butts off for this shower, and everyone who shared time with us. We more than appreciate it. We are not going to be able to come home for the holidays, so it is nice to know we had some time with you all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, these photos are wonderful. As everyone can see, Darcy is a radiant prenant woman. And Michael seems to be in a constant state of smiles. 5 weeks and countin'! It was fun, guys! ma

Anonymous said...

I can't tell you how amazing it was to finally see you and be able to "rub the belly!" There really are no words to describe how excited and happy I am for you and Michael. Not to mention how awesome it is going to be to spoil this kid!!! :-)
Love you!