Tuesday, August 21, 2007

WE ARE HAVING A........






BABY! Hah! We are not going to share that with y'all right now. It is going to be a surprise. We had our 20 week ultrasound today, it was a KICK! I can not begin to tell you how interesting it is. I could have been there for hours just asking questions. I got a cd with about 25 images, and I am not going to put all of them up, but some of them that are easier to interpret are here for you to see. You will see one image where it looks like he/she is sitting indian style with its arm resting on its leg. Michael and I think that is a good sign for having a little yogini! Enjoy! We will be posting my pic tonight, we have fallen a little behind.

4 comments:

Isabel Aven and Sylvia Harper said...

oh what a tease! but w00t w00t for the half way point! you know, the little one already looks like michael to me. funny how that works!

i was searching those photos for any little tidbit of gender, but nope, the mystery continues. it's killin me people, i wanna know!

CONGRATS on 20 weeks and the fabulous second trimester fun!

pinehurstpair said...

YIKES! I am absolutely blown away. I am wondering if he/she is picking his/her nose....might want to correct this behavior before it gets out of hand. :-)

Wow. This is so cool. This is my grandchild. Wow. I love you both (all!).....ma

Anonymous said...

These photos are so beautiful, they bring tears to my eyes. Your little golden baby!

Anonymous said...

So, by your comments it sounds like you know what the sex is??? And, you're not going to share? Not very nice :-)

In the "yoga" picture, I have to say... Darcy, the baby totally has your chin!!! How cute!

So happy for all three of you! Can't wait to meet the little bean...