Wednesday, August 1, 2007

SO COOL!

So, last night I was laying in bed reading this really great book called, Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert...I highly recommend it....but anyway I was reading and felt this very strange bubbly feathery feeling in my tummy! YEAH! I think I felt the baby move! Problem is I have never been pregnant before so for all I know it could be indigestion...but I do not think so, this felt way different.

I can tell I am moving into that next phase, the tummy is growing, it is getting more solid and I can feel the muscles and tendons starting to stretch, pretty wild. I have more energy now than I have had in a really long time, so that is great.

Feeling good...and can not wait for the tummy to get even bigger. I say that now, I know I am not going to feel that way at eight months!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mom & I have decided that you guys need to be here! We want to SEE these changes!!! :-((

So excited for you, and no I don't think that was indigestion.

Love you!!!!
K

la mamita said...

yayayay! that's a little BABY moving! i wondered the same thing... "but i don't think i have gas!?" how exciting.

i have to say, those months between 5 and 8 are fabulous. you feel great, you look so beautiful, your tummy grows, the baby is doing flips... ahhh. the joys of pregnancy! i am so stoked for you!